Call ALP Heating for Gas Fireplace Installations Needs
Since the beginning of time, fire has been central to human existence. It has been used to cook our food and keep us warm, and it has served as a social hub for families and friends who enjoy spending time together.
Cooking and heating technology may have evolved, but we still love a good fire. Is there anything better in winter than sitting beside an inviting fireplace with a good book, or with the people we love the most? If you have been yearning for the warmth of a fire without the soot and the need to lug firewood around, call ALP Heating and ask about our gas fireplace installations.
What Are The Advantages Of A Gas Fireplace?
Gas fireplaces are a popular choice for Canadian homeowners who want to combine function with aesthetics. Here are some reasons why these fireplaces are so widely sought after:
- There is no mess, no need to collect firewood, and no smoke or soot to worry about
- You don’t have to feed the fire. Once you’ve turned it on, all you have to do is relax and enjoy it.
- Unlike a traditional fire, you have complete control over the amount of heat generated.
- Natural gas is one of the most efficient ways to heat a space: less cumbersome than a real fire, and more cost effective than an electric fireplace.
- It comes with gas logs that look as realistic and attractive as real wood.
- A professionally installed gas fireplace is safe: children and pets can gather around without accidentally burning themselves.
Fireplace Installation Services in Vaughan
Installing a gas fireplace can be a technically complex job, and ALP Heating has experienced, licensed technicians who can take care of every step of the process. The precautions and steps we follow to ensure the comfort and safety of our customers include:
- Only using fireplace brands we trust, that have a proven record of safety and efficiency
- Ensuring that gas lines are properly installed
- Making sure the fireplace is placed in a location where it will meet the family’s needs, look attractive and be safe
- Ensuring that the right venting for your fireplace is installed and working
Common Fireplace Issues:
- Why is My Gas Fireplace Making Noise
- Gas fireplace remote control not working
- Gas fireplace glass foggy
- Gas fireplace keeps going out
- Gas fireplace won’t turn on
- Gas fireplace not venting
- Gas fireplace keep clicking
- Gas fireplace blower not working
- Gas fireplace smells
- Gas fireplace burner clogged
- Gas fireplace flame is too high
- Gas fireplace blowing cold air
- Gas fireplace Making Noise
- Gas fireplace pilot won’t stay lit
- Gas fireplace flame is too low
What Kinds Of Gas Fireplaces Are There?
At ALP Heating, we recognize that all homes are different. While we can install fireplaces into any home, the solutions we recommend will vary depending on the size and configuration of the space, and the needs of the family.
What Is The ALP Heating Advantage?
ALP Heating, is owned and run by people who have an in-depth understanding of the challenges faced by Vaughan homeowners. Our technicians have years of experience, and they are trained in the latest heating and fireplace technology. They know how to find the right solutions for your home and your family.
Quality customer service is our hallmark. From the moment you make your initial call until the time our technicians leave at the end of the job, you will encounter prompt, friendly service and knowledgeable staff who are always ready to answer whatever questions you might have.
If you are ready for a beautiful indoor fireplace for your family, or a fireplace on your patio for guests to enjoy, give us a call and we will come and see you at a time that is convenient for you.Contact Us Today