Hot water is such an integral part of daily living that we don’t really think about it. We turn on a tap, and hot water comes out. But what happens when your water heater breaks down? You and your family are not able to enjoy hot showers, bathing a baby or a pet becomes a logistical nightmare, and simple household chores like washing the dishes take twice as long as they should.
ALP Heating is here to think about your water heating needs so you don’t have to. If you discover that you have no hot water, we will come to your home to diagnose and fix the problem. Our HVAC technicians have experience with all kinds of systems, so whether you have a tank water heater or a tankless system, we have the right solution for you.
Solving The Problem Before It Happens
Many homeowners do not pay attention to their water heaters until there is a problem. Although most units do last for well over a decade before starting to fail, we encourage our customers to keep an eye out for warning signs, such as:
- The water heater making unusual sounds, such as rumbling or knocking
- Rusty water coming out of the pipes
- Signs of leaks, such as water pooling around the base of the tank or seeping through seams in the system
- Residents of your home waiting longer than usual for hot water to come out of the taps
- Inconsistent heating: sometimes the water is hot, sometimes it is not
If you notice any of these signs, give us a call and we will come to your home to diagnose and fix the problem, no matter what kind of water heater you have.
What Types Of Water Heaters Are Available?
The conventional water heaters used in most homes come with a reservoir or tank of hot water that is instantly available when a tap is turned on or an appliance such as a dishwasher is used. These systems are powered by natural gas or propane, and exhaust fumes are vented through a chimney or a wall vent.
For those wanting to go a non-conventional route, available options include the following:
- Electric water heater: works similarly to a conventional heater, but the water is heated with electrical heating coils instead of gas. This is a good alternative for homes where ventilation is a challenge.
- Tankless water heater: since these units do not include water storage tanks, they are ideal for homeowners who need to save on space. Tankless heaters are mounted on a wall, and they heat up as much water as you need. In addition to the space-saving benefits, these hot water heaters are environmentally friendly and offer energy savings, and family members will no longer find that water runs cold in the middle of a shower.
Why Choose Us?
ALP Heating offers several advantages, including:
- Customer service staff who are friendly, knowledgeable and responsive
- Technicians who are highly experienced and well trained in the latest technology, and who are fully licensed
- Flexible scheduling, so we can be there at your convenience
- A locally owned and operated company that cares about your comfort and safety
To find out more, give us a call. We will gladly answer any questions you have, and we will schedule a day and time for one of our technicians to come out and see you.Contact Us Today