Call ALP Heating for Gas stoves Installation & Repair in Vaughan, Ontario
If you are remodeling your kitchen or considering replacing your stove, one of the decisions facing you is whether to stick to a conventional electric stove, or to opt for a gas appliance. There are advantages and disadvantages to both. An electric appliance is generally cheaper to buy, it doesn’t require the installation of gas lines, and the glass-topped models are a breeze to clean. However, gas stoves are becoming more and more popular, because they offer some advantages that their electric counterparts do not.
- Gas stoves cost less in the long run, because natural gas is cheaper than electricity. For people who spend a lot of time cooking, this can add up to significant savings.
- Gas ranges come with heavy, durable metal grates that are far more durable than the tops of electric stoves, which either have coils that can become uneven, or smooth cooking tops that are prone to scratches and cracks.
- Gas burners respond instantly when the heat is increased or decreased, while the burner on electric stoves takes time to heat up or cool down.
- Because a gas burner uses a flame rather than a hot flat surface, pots are heated more evenly, even if they have rounded or uneven bottoms. An electric stove heats evenly as long as cooking is done in flat-bottomed cookware.
- If you use a gas range, you will never again experience the pain of cooking half of a meal before inclement weather conditions cause the power to go out. You will be able to cook and boil water, and generate some heat in your kitchen if you lose power on a cold winter’s day.
Gas Stove Installation Services in Vaughan
Replacing an electric stove is easy: you can simply take out the old unit and put in the new unit. A gas stove installation is more involved, and should only be done by a qualified, licensed professional.
ALP Heating takes care of the entire process from start to finish. Our technicians are highly experienced and fully licensed, and all of their work adheres to local, provincial and federal safety standards. We never walk away from a job without thoroughly testing the installation for function and safety.
Our gas stove installation service includes the following steps:
- We ensure that the gas line installation is taken care of, whether this means inspecting the existing line or running a brand new line.
- If you are replacing an existing gas stove, we disconnect and remove it safely.
- Following the installation instructions that come with the gas stove, we install your new unit and ensure that all connections are secure.
- We conduct thorough technician testing of your new gas stove, ensuring that everything works, that the unit is properly secured, and there are no gas leaks.
- Finally, before we leave, we take the time to demonstrate the functions and controls of your new gas stove, ensuring that you know how to use it safely and effectively.
Need to Install a Gas Appliance?
Feel free to contact us by phone or email. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why is ALP Heating a popular choice for Toronto homeowners?
At ALP HVAC Technicians, we are in the business of making sure our customers are able o enjoy their homes comfortably and safely. We do not merely install appliances, we help turn a house into a home. The kitchen is often the heart of a home, and it is our goal to give homeowners a kitchen where aspiring chefs can enjoy cooking delicious meals on quality equipment.
From the moment you make that first call to us, you will encounter staff who are friendly, knowledgeable and approachable, who are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our technical staff are among the best in Toronto. They have years of experience, all of the requisite licenses and certifications, and a passion for the job that ensures quality work every time.
For more information about our gas stove installation services, or to schedule a time to get started, give us a call today. We will send a technician to your home at a time that is convenient for you.